Monday, November 3, 2008

Photography with Tiff


As I am learning more about my photography style, I am also buying more equipment and software $$$$. This shoot was this past Sunday, Nov. 2nd at the train track right near my storage unit. One day I was driving out of the parking lot and saw IT! This awesome abandoned train on the track. I immediately got excited and said, "I have GOT to get some pictures of someone on this thing!" So for my birthday present from my parents I got a lesson from my friends at Wolfe Camera. And boy did we have a day! You will see when you look at beautiful Tiff, who was my model. She is also 7 months pregnant! I met Tiff through my little sister, they both went to ECU together, and Tiff was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. Tiff and I BOTH love the camera! My best work to date, in addition to my favorite photograph EVER, the one below. (now that is saying a lot since I have been taking pics since I can remember!)